We are required by law to:
• Maintain the privacy of protected health information.
• Give you the notice of legal duties and privacy practices regarding your health information.
• Follow the terms of our notice that is currently in effect.
How We May Use and Disclose Health Information:
• We will use and disclose health information only with your written permission.
• You may revoke such permissions at any time by writing to our practice’s privacy officer.
The user understands that as part of their healthcare, this organization originates and maintains health records describing the users health history, symptoms, examination and test results, diagnoses, treatment and any plans for future care of treatment.
The user understands that this information serves as:
• A basis for planning my care and treatment.
• A means of communication among the healthcare professionals who contribute to my care.
• A source of information for applying my diagnosis and surgical information to my bill.
• A means by which a third-party payer can verify that services billed were actually provided.
• A tool for routine healthcare operations, such as assessing care quality and reviewing the competence of healthcare professionals.
The user understands that they have the right:
• To object to the use of their health information for directory purposes.
• To request restrictions as to how their health information may be used or disclosed to carry out treatment, payment or healthcare operations – and that the organization is not required to agree to the restrictions requested means of communication among the healthcare professionals who contribute to the users care.
• To revoke this consent in writing, except to the extent that the organization has already taken action in reliance thereupon.
We provide culturally sensitive self-care support and mental health services to empower people to show up whole, operate with joy, and live with power.
© 2020 Henry Health Inc. All rights reserved.
Henry Health Inc.
740 15th Street, NW, 8th Floor
Washington, DC 20005
If you or a loved one are in crisis, call +1 (800) 273-8255 or get immediate help from these resources: